Freezin' For A Reason!

I am taking the Polar Plunge to support Special Olympics Wisconsin  on February 9, 2013! During the Polar Plunge, brave Wisconsinites collect donations before leaping into icy water to raise funds for Special Olympics athletes.

I know, you’re probably getting cold just thinking about it! But, while the cold is temporary, the  positive impact you will have on the lives of Special Olympics athletes will last a lifetime. Your donations support competition and training in 18 sports for nearly 10,000 athletes.

Please help me reach my donation goal. Use the link below to submit a credit card donation online. If you prefer to make a contribution of cash or check, please contact me and I will make arrangements to receive your donation.

Thank you!

Want to get more involved? Find us on Facebook or visit SpecialOlympicsWisconsin.org for more information!

Help me bring a smile like this to someone's face!  Click on the link to access my page.  Remember, all the money goes to a great cause and may end up changing someone's life.  

http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1042768&supId=374962286&extSiteType=1




Comments

Popular Posts